Rapid City and Black Hills Re/Max® Realtors
Your real estate and home buying experience is a major event. Having full-time, dedicated professional Realtors®/Real Estate Agents, Rob & Jami Poeppel, to support and advise you will make it FUN to buy or sell a property in Rapid City or the Black Hills! Rob & Jami have 14+ years direct experience in not only Residential Sales, but also Commercial & Business, and Farm & Ranch! Your concerns, managing possible pitfalls, and following your transaction to closing is a snap for this husband/wife team.
Search for Real Estate: Rob & Jami Poeppel and Re/Max® are proud to be your #1 resource for real estate in Rapid City and the surrounding Black Hills. At Rapid City Homes it’s all here, every listing, all the time!
Search by MLS Listing ID:
What is a Realtor®
When it comes to choosing a real estate professional to help with the buying or selling process it is important to understand that not all real estate agents are equal.
Simply put, a real estate agent is anyone who has successfully completed a state’s requirements to earn a real estate license. Real estate agents work under the guidance and supervision of a real estate broker.
A Realtor® is a real estate agent who is also a member of the National Association of REALTORS®. As a member of NAR, a Realtor® is bound by a code of ethics and bears the responsibility to uphold the standards set forth by the Association.
Choosing a Realtor® over a real estate agent will help ensure that you have chosen a partner that is committed to upholding the standards and professionalism of the real estate industry.
Choosing A Real Estate Agent
- How long have you been in real estate? (Experience helps! – But one of the “good ol’ boys” may not be good for you!)
- What is your average list to sale price ratio? (Ask for examples)
- What are the average days on the market for your listings? (Pay attention to the houses that appear for months in Home Magazine ads!)
- Explain to me what a corporate buyout clause is.
- What is the buyer demographic for this area? How do you know?
- Have you sold any houses in this area?
- What is your commission percentage? How do you handle this with MLS?
- Explain a market analysis to me.
- Explain market pricing, assessed value, and appraisal to me.
- Do you have a list of references with phone numbers?
- How will you advertise and market my property?
- What are you going to do that’s different? (One thing)
- What is your philosophy about your job as a real estate professional?